05 June 2008

There Shall Be Showers of Blessings


I think that as homemakers and mothers it is easy to get discouraged at times. Sleepless nights, countless diaper changes, there’s always something or someone needing our attention every where we turn. Sometimes we get caught up in just trying to get things done and forget how blessed we really are. At least, I know I do.

But all I have to do is stop and look around me to see all of the many blessings that our Gracious Heavenly Father has bestowed upon me. One only has to look at the precious faces of our children to see His Most Holy Goodness. I know that my life has been so richly blessed and that it is only by His Grace that I am able to recieve so much. Many times I am unable to see all that I have been given, but I do know that I am deeply loved by my Heavenly Father and He has surrounded me with support and love and friendship, even during difficult times. I realize that earthly love and comfort are nothing in comparison to the love that Our Lord has for me, but I truly appreciate that He let’s us have it anyway.

It is so easy for us to become burdened by the weight of difficulties in life. But we must always trust in God’s Providence, and that He will give us strength to persevere.



0 comments:

Post a Comment