19 June 2008

Dapper Joe




Is there anything so cute as a chubby cheeked little baby in a bow tie? I’m not so sure that there is.

Joseph is really the most pleasant baby. He smiles so much, and he has one of those smiles that is just so contagious. When he starts laughing, I can’t help but to join right in. He smiles at me so sweetly in the morning when I get him up, and it just makes the morning so much brighter.

Joshua taught him how to stick out his tongue yesterday. It’s pretty funny because he tries to do it while smiling, and it makes for a rather silly face.

I think it is just so precious how little ones look up to the older ones. Joseph watches everything that Joshua does, and Joshua wants to do everything that Jacob does. And Jacob wants to do everything that Daddy does. It is all just such a neat cycle that makes raising children such a joy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment