13 March 2012

Hello Again!



After taking a little blogging hiatus, I'm back with a brand new design! Over the years I have had several blogs, and I decided to compile all of my writings into one new location.

We've had lots of exciting things happening in our family. In January we welcomed our fifth son, John David. We feel so blessed by this precious new life. His brothers all adore him and I'm quite sure he's smitten with them as well.

February is our busy birthday month. This year Joshua celebrated his fifth birthday, Joseph celebrated his fourth, and Mama celebrated an un-birthday (since my years are now going backwards, lol!)

In the next few weeks we will be moving into our wonderful new home. We've been busy little bees packing and shopping for furniture and decor and making plans for the new house. We are thrilled to be moving closer to so many of our dearest friends!

I don't have the words to express the immense gratitude that is in our hearts for all of the blessings God has showered upon us. The year 2012 is off to a rockin' good start, and I do believe it's going to be a fabulous year!

Love to all of you!

1 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your new move and all the changes in your life.

    ReplyDelete