21 June 2008

My Homemanagement Notebook

I have really enjoyed seeing what other ladies have done with sharing their home management notebooks, so I thought that I would share mine.

I have a lot of sections in mine, so “bear” with me. :)

Just like my other notebook, on the front I have a clip to hold whatever I am working on, and in the inside front I have a baggy to hold my pens and highlighters (there I am with the color coding again:))

My first divider is “Inspiration”, where I store articles that I have read that inspire me in my vocation as wife, mother, and homemaker. The second divider is “Rules & Guidelines”, where I keep a copy of rules that we have for our family. The third is “Schedules”, where I keep a copy of our main schedule, a back up schedule for in case we wake up late, and a daily planner, to-do list and such.

The next section is “Calendars” which I color code to notate feast days, holy days of obligation, and penitential days. The fifth section is “Checklists” which has checklists for different areas of the house, and the children’s chore charts, a spring cleaning checklist, etc..

The sixth section is “Cleaning”. Here I store different cleaning tips I have found, my recipes for homemade cleaners and such. The seventh section is “Menus”, where I keep a copy of our different menus, and then “”Pantry Lists”, which holds copies of the inventories from my other notebook. The ninth section is “Food Information”, where I put charts that have the length of time you can freeze different foods, information on packing a lunch, and any other food related information.

The tenth section is “Health”. Here I have a list of herbal remedies and any other health information that I feel like I might need to access regularly.

The eleventh section is “Child Training”, where I have articles on raising children that I find helpful.

The next section is “Miscellaneous”, for, well, just that.



Happy Homemaking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment