22 July 2009

We have lost control...








What happens when a bear gets his paws on a container of baby powder?

Let me back up...Joshua was playing quietly in his room so I could I finish ironing just one more shirt...maybe a little too quietly. So I walk down the hallway towards his room and notice the strong aroma of baby powder. Hmmm, why does it smell so nice in here? Oh, no, the BEAR! So I walk into his room and am confronted by a cloud of white powder, and a bear, covered from head to toe. (Oh how I wish I had gotten that picture!!!!) Ughhhh, there is baby powder EVERYWHERE!

So after getting him cleaned up, I come downstairs to find the dog with a piece of paper in his mouth. Can you guess what he was chewing on? The listing of obedience classes at our local PetSmart. I wonder if the classes accept bears as well...

I think I need a nap, or a large, no make that VERY large cup of really good coffee. And maybe some icecream. And tacos.

Shaking my head in dismay,

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Not fun at all to clean up and I still can't believe how much of a mess that one little bear made! Adding insult to injury, the dog chewing up the obedience class schedule! Oh what an afternoon! God Bless you Sister Melly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To top the day off, later that evening Jacob threw a wooden train at the window and actually cracked the pane! Maybe there was something in the air yesterday that just caused them to temporarily lose all sanity and start acting like wild banshees.

    Hoping that things will return to "normal" today...

    ReplyDelete