09 July 2009

Thankful Thursday

It is easy lately to be reminded how much we really have to be thankful for.

I spent most of yesterday washing and folding laundry and it occurred to me that there is so much laundry to do because we have so much. While washing what seems like an endless pile of little boy's khaki pants, I was reminded that we are so blessed to have an abundance of things.

The same is true for unpacking our house. It seems to be taking FOREVER!!!!, but again, it wouldn't take so long if there wasn't an abundance to unpack.

Yesterday I hung up the boys' first pictures in our room above the baby cradle. Seeing their precious newborn faces reminded me of the joy that we felt at the birth of each of them. It was amazing to look at those early pictures and to see so much of who they are now in them. It was neat to reflect on how much each of them have developed and grown into such interesting personalities. I am so thankful for my boys, and for the one yet to come.

With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment