25 July 2009

Pink Saturday


A while back I shared my planner for Pink Saturday. Well, a few days ago I had a situation that was nearly disastrous (ok, that may be a bit extreme, but it felt like it at the time, lol). I had left my planner sitting on the breakfast room table, and a bear, who shall remain nameless ;), found the temptation to great to resist. He took my pen and scribbled all along the inside cover. Oh, I wanted to cry. I just love my planner, and I like things to be perfect, so I felt just devastated that my pretty planner was ruined. Of course, I knew that he hadn't meant to "ruin" my planner, and I really wasn't angry at him. (afterall, I did leave it on the table...). A few days went by and the situation with my planner was just really irking me. It seemed silly to replace it...but the ink would not come out of the cover...what was I to do????

Then, yesteday, inspiration struck. Perhaps this was an opportunity to pinkify (yes, in my world that is a real word, lol) my planner. So I pulled out a few sheets of pretty paper, a couple of pretty stickers, and one of my new calling cards...and voila! An even prettier planner!


Happy Pink Saturday, y'all!


With Love,

1 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with the organizer, especially since I have the exact same one. I may have to think about copying your idea

    ReplyDelete