14 July 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...an overcast day.

I am thinking... I cannot believe that I hurt my ankle when I have so much to do! Oh and this hazelnut flavored creamer is AWESOME!

From the learning rooms... Sliding word flashcards. And I just hung up an alphabet poster in the playroom, and I am about to hang a bible verse as well.

I am thankful for... How Joshua always says "Bless you Mommy!" when I sneeze or cough or make the slightest sound that sounds like it might have been a sneeze or a cough.

From the kitchen... maybe some banana nut bread. Jacob is making some not so subtle hints that he would appreciate fresh baked goods, lol. (and I just happen to have 3 ripe bananas that need to be used...)

I am wearing... Khaki pants, a mulberry colored plaid button down shirt and a white three-quarter sleeved cardigan.

I am reading... I WISH I had time to read, lol.

I am hoping... That my ankle heals quickly, I have sooooo much to do.

I am creating... lesson plans and a new homeschooling notebook. Oh and a really cool wardrobe planner. (yes, I am well aware that I am a dork :))

I am praying... That life will soon settle down. It's been so chaotic with moving and such.

Around the house... It's beginning to actually look like we live here. We cleared out our bedroom this weekend and it is just so lovely! I can't wait to start painting and hanging curtains and really making this place "home".

One of my favorite things... these new reed diffusers that are giving the house a delicious aroma. And coffee with hazelnut creamer.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Continue chipping away at getting the house fully unpacked, write some articles for Modest Melly's and Proverbs 31 Homemaking.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


With Love,

1 comments:

  1. I've recently found English Toffee creamer....it's an extra little bit of happiness in my morning. :)

    ReplyDelete