20 July 2009

Busy Day Today!

This morning I started the day off right by doing my Pilates. It felt so good and really energized me for the day ahead!

I have been trying to get caught up on laundry today- a never ending challenge!

We have to run out for an errand after lunch, so I have bribed the boys with icecream from Sonic if they can be good. I am really hoping that works, lol. I haven't gone on too many excursions with just me and the boys- it's just a bit of a handful at the ages they are. But, we are hoping to be able to get involved in more activities so I am testing the waters to see how it goes.

We joined a homeschool group and have our first activity this Friday. I am really hoping the boys will enjoy the opportunity to meet other homeschooled children.

I downloaded a new tool for my desktop sidebar today. It's a family calendar gadget from Cozi. I love organizational tools, so I thought I would give this one a try.

Oh, and I registered for two classes at our local library. Thursday I am going to make hand stitched tea towels, and then in a couple of weeks I am going to attend a Time Management Seminar.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you've registered for the two courses. It's always good to learn (or help others learn) new things and to get some time to yourself doing things you enjoy. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kia! I am really looking forward to it. I love learning, so I am excited about taking a few courses.

    ReplyDelete