17 November 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...SNOW! Ok, it's not much...only a dusting. But still, it is SNOW!

I am thinking... OUCH, I just burned my tongue on my coffee.

From the learning rooms...

I don't know if it should actually count as "learning", but I was impressed with Jacob's creativity when we made a pumpkin face out of cereal crumbs. Maybe it is because I look at things with "mommy eyes" but I thought it was beautiful...especially considering it is made of cinnamon cereal pieces.

I am thankful for... my house! Oh I am so excited about how it is looking with all of the painting we have done! We have been putting a lot of work into redecorating but I am so thrilled with the results!

From the kitchen...apparently creativity, LOL.

I am wearing...
a black, taupe and red plaid calf length skirt, red fitted tee, taupe cardigan and black knee socks.

I am reading... "The Organized Parent". Yes, I fully accept the fact that I am a dork.

I am hoping... to maybe do a little painting so that we can finish up the downstairs!

I am creating... party plans!

I am praying...that there won't be snow or ice on the ground on Friday because I am going to play Bunco, and I have not been brave enough to drive in the winter here yet!

Around the house... painting, hanging curtains, hanging artwork and just making things pretty :).

One of my favorite things... seeing the beautiful results of hard work!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Jamie has his one month check-up on Friday (can you believe it???? where is the time going?) Playing Bunco on Friday evening, taking Rick's car for new brake pads, and just continuing our work around the house.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


With Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment