16 November 2009

It's Snowing!





Ok, I realize that I am totally a dork. I am all giddy about our first snow of the year (even though we are not expecting accumulation). I don't know why, but it amuses me to see snow falling on the pool.

We had a busy weekend. We painted the sitting room and we have the first coat on the laundry room. We hung new artwork in the foyer and sitting room. We have the curtains and paint and everything to finish the downstairs of our house. I am so excited because it seems like with every step the house is becoming more beautiful.

We also figured out that Jamie will take a pacifier. Wahoo! And that Jacob is all the way potty trained and will even use the bathrooms at the store. Double Wahoo!



I should be able to post pictures of the finished sitting room later today, and as we finish up these other projects I will post them, too.

Oh I almost forgot that I also bought a pink broom. I just love having pink "tools" to work with. :)

Hugs,


0 comments:

Post a Comment