13 November 2009

Happy Friday!


I had a great time at the crafting class at the library yesterday. We decoupaged Christmas papers on wooden letters to spell "SNOW'. I haven't decided how I am going to use them yet, but it was a lot of fun to make. This was my first time doing decoupage and I enjoyed learning a new craft skill.



Ok, I think babies are just too cute wrapped in a swaddle. We discovered the swaddle when Jacob was a baby and he just would not sleep (at all), so Rick did some research and we decided to give this a try. The very first night we used it he slept the whole night through!

We have used it with every baby since. James is the first one who it doesn't seem to make sleep longer, but at least he feels warm and cozy in it, lol.

I should pull pictures of all four boys in the swaddle, that would be just too cute.



This weekend I am getting my hair done, my nails done, and we are painting our sitting room, foyer, laundry room and hopefully the powder room. We also have a little
shopping to do, so it'll be a busy weekend for sure!

Hugs,


0 comments:

Post a Comment