24 November 2009

Our Weekend

Friday was a busy day! I baked a batch of Cowboy Cookies for my Mommy and Me get-together Friday evening, and Jamie had his one month check-up that afternoon. Can you believe Jamie is over ten pounds????? Ok, so it isn't really THAT difficult to believe, lol.



The boys had fun hanging out with Daddy while Mommy was out...Jacob was so cute talking to me about it later. He said he was glad I could go and play with my girl friends, but that HE was my best friend...and that I really like to hang out with my friends at home, lol. It's nice to know he misses me when I am not home :).

Saturday was a busy day with running errands and grocery shopping (Can you believe it is the week of Thanksgiving???)

Sunday was a relaxed day at home. I enjoyed spending a little cuddle time with my boys!

This week I hope to finish painting (just one accent wall in the foyer left to do and then our downstairs is FINISHED!), hang a few pictures, and organize my kitchen pantry. I need to start putting together some activities for Advent. I think this week might end up being busy!

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment