10 November 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book



Outside my window...a beautiful Fall day.

I am thinking... What would possess a child to pull the drawers out of his dresser and then climb inside to play and why is there a gnat in my coffee for the SECOND time today.

From the learning rooms... apparently we need a lesson on how to treat furniture!!!!!!!

I am thankful for... coffee. Yep. I am addicted. Ridiculously addicted. I am about to make a second pot, and I don't even feel bad about it. Why? Because I have four boys four and under, I got very little sleep last night and I really NEED my coffee. Yes, I make my coffee strong, and no, I'm not worried about the harmful affects of caffeine. There is just something almost magical about the warmth of a freshly poured cup of coffee and the strong aroma mixed with the subtly sweet Hazelnut creamer that makes my day just that much better.

From the kitchen...Oh I saw this thing last night where they double battered country fried steak. I am wondering if I have the right cut of meat in my freezer to try it...

I am wearing...
Brown pants with a very faint plaid design in them, a cream colored silk and lace camisole and a brown sweater.

I am reading... "The Organized Parent". Yes, I fully accept the fact that I am a dork.

I am hoping... to figure out this whole getting on a schedule with a new baby thing...Wish me luck.

I am creating... covering diaper boxes with white butcher paper and decorative papers to make storage boxes. (Pics to come later)

I am praying... oh I have so much on my heart right now, I wouldn't know where to begin, lol.

Around the house... LAUNDRY!

One of my favorite things... do I even need to say it? Coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Don't really have any concrete plans for the week. I'm really just working on things around here. I'd like to get my kitchen organized, Oh, and I am beginning to plan a Christmas party.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

Joshua really wanted to use the toy laptop beside mine. He was insistent. Now, if he just had a toy coffee beside him...

Hugs,


0 comments:

Post a Comment