27 November 2009

Thankful Thursday



This Thanksgiving I am reminded how blessed we are to have our family. Each of our boys are such an amazing blessing, and I am just so honored that God would let me "borrow" them for a while.



They bring so much joy into our lives! Sometimes they also bring challenges, LOL. But one thing is for certain- I am so thankful that I get to be their Mommy!


I am also just so thankful that they have each other! There is something so preciously sweet about hearing Joe say "Jake!", or watching how Joshua gets so giddy when tackling with his brothers, or how Jamie is so much happier when all of them are right there together, or seeing Jacob show one of his younger brothers how to do something (and he seems to get so much joy from teaching them!) It must be so neat to have a best friend that is also so much more than that- a brother!


I am told every time that I go anywhere that I "have my hands full". Yes, yes I do. And I wouldn't want it any other way!

Jacob told me yesterday that I am the "best Mommy in the world". I don't think there are any words I'd rather hear! If I am a good Mommy, it is because I have the best boys in the world!


Love,

2 comments:

  1. How cute! OMG, they are adorable in their sweaters. You have them dressed like little men! cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look on Joseph's face in that second one is priceless. Great pics Melly!

    ReplyDelete