24 November 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book



Outside my window...a very cold gray day!

I am thinking... Is it normal for a child to completely memorize an episode of WonderPets after seeing it only once...

From the learning rooms... preparing for Advent!

I am thankful for...my chubby little baby who is growing so well :)

From the kitchen...I bought butterscotch chips to make a batch of pumpkin butterscotch muffins...

I am wearing...
Gray yoga pants, a pink and white striped Liz Claiborne hoodie (oh I love this sweater!) and a wide white ribbon in my hair. (yep, I'm super girly and proud of it!)

I am reading... I have been way too tired to read this week...

I am hoping... to figure out how to get Jamie to sleep a little longer at night...

I am creating... my beautiful home...I have been busy putting the finishing touches on the rooms we have painted.

I am praying... I heard statistics yesterday that 30 million Americans go hungry...that is so heartbreaking. It's difficult to think that some people are struggling to much...

Around the house... I'm an organizing machine!

One of my favorite things... cuddly boys!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Well, Thursday is Thanksgiving, so we will spend the day cooking together as a family. Friday we will begin decorating for Christmas!!!!

Here is a picture thought (or four) I am sharing with you..



Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment