11 June 2009

It's About Time to Move!



Yesterday afternoon we took a small load of boxes over to the new house. We thought the boys would enjoy going through the house again. Jacob was especially excited to go and see his new room. We decided to pick up McDonald's for dinner and have a little picnic on the kitchen floor.

Today I am going to finish up a few things around here. If there is time this afternoon we will run over a few small things to the new house. Rick is picking up the truck after his dodgeball game. This evening he is planning to take a truck load of boxes over.

I can't believe that it is actually time to move. This last month seemed to pass both slowly and quickly at the same time! It was great to go and look through the house again. It feels larger and even more beautiful than I remembered it.

I am going to have a blast setting the house up. I will be sure to take lots of pictures to share!

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment