02 June 2009

Ten More Days...

More of the same today...laundry and packing! The boys are a bit "off" this week. I think that the younger two don't understand that we are moving but they see the boxes and our things "disappearing" and they know our schedule is off, so that makes them a bit grumpy. And Jacob understands that we are moving, but since he stresses about the details of everything, he is of course finding things to stress about. "But, will _ or _ fit in a box, how will you put my bed in a box? Will it all fit on the big truck? How will we carry all of this on to the big truck? Who will drive the big truck? Will EVERYTHING be at the new house? What about _?" I do love having a detail oriented child, but I do hope he will learn to relax a bit. I am worried he will give himself ulcers before he is ten, lol.

So, I am just going to continue finishing up the packing, washing and folding laundry, and trying to not lose my mind in the last ten days before we move :).

Blessings,

0 comments:

Post a Comment