09 June 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...Yet another overcast day, a big pile of tree branches waiting to be hauled off, and the cat- meowing at me as she always does, lol.

I am thinking... Oh, I am too tired to think, there is so much to do, did I start the laundry yet?

From the learning rooms... Oh my, we have got to get back to doing school after we move!!!!

I am thankful for... Coffee; those moment before the boys wake up and the house is oh so quiet; my rice heating pad (which is such a relief when my back is aching); my wonderful and comfortable bed, which feels so good to crawl into at night.

From the kitchen... Coffee, lol, cereal, and instant breakfast. (Hey, we're moving, remember?)

I am wearing... A pink button front sweater, khaki capri's and "bear" feet.

I am reading... sadly, nothing.

I am hoping... That I can get a lot done today, even though my back is hurting. And that all goes well with our move.

I am creating... big piles of clean and ready to be packed laundry

I am praying... That things will go smoothly with our move, that the boys will adjust well to living in a new house.

Around the house... packing and packing and packing, oh, and laundry. Lots and lots of laundry.

One of my favorite things... drinking a warm cup of coffee in silence before waking up the boys

A few plans for the rest of the week... Today is the last full "at home" day before the move, then Julia comes tomorrow.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

With Love,

3 comments:

  1. How did I know that you would have on something pink.....lol. How is the moving coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it's usually a pretty safe bet with me...I promise you at least half of my closet is pink.

    I think we are pretty close to having everything ready for the move. I can't believe we will be moving things as soon as tomorrow. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete