02 June 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book

Outside my window... An overcast day and a cat staring at me like she is starving to death.

I am thinking... Is it too early in the morning for enchiladas?

From the learning rooms... Oh my, we have got to get back to doing school after we move!!!!

I am thankful for... Oh so many things! My husband's help while we are packing, and his patience about the many things that are falling by the wayside right now. The beautiful new house that will soon be our home. The fact that Jacob wants to help me as I pack and clean up around the house.

From the kitchen... Uh....Does it even count as from my kitchen if it is nothing more than cold cereal or convenience foods that are simply heated up???? The kitchen is sadly neglected during this time.

I am wearing... A navy blue excerskirt, white long sleeve tee shirt, bare feet, and my hair in a ponytail- keeping it simple and comfy today!

I am reading... 1997 Keepers at Home magazines

I am hoping... That my headache will go away so that I can focus, I am feeling a little overwhelmed but trying to figure out what all I need to do today.

I am creating... Unfortunately nothing but a maze of boxes at the moment

I am praying... That tomorrow will go smoothly and that we might finally be able to stop having so much anxiety about the whole thing.

Around the house... packing and packing and packing, oh, and laundry. Lots and lots of laundry.

One of my favorite things... cuddling with Oliver as I fall asleep. There is something so relaxing about feeling my sweet puppy cuddled up close to me.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Did I mention that I am packing???

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


With Love,

1 comments:

  1. oh, he is precious, what a cute baby! how could anyone not just want to kiss that face?

    ReplyDelete