23 June 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book



Outside my window...A bright sun-shiny day, and a green pool :(

I am thinking... I am so sleepy today but there is still so much to do!

From the learning rooms... Jacob showing his younger brothers the different colors.

I am thankful for... My new house. It is going to be just beautiful once we're finished unpacking!

From the kitchen... Still not much, unfortunately. We will be back on track soon :)

I am wearing... My navy exerskirt, and layered tees, white and lime green.

I am reading... sadly, nothing.

I am hoping... That we can get our pool clean and usable sometime in the near future.

I am creating... my new home! I'm having a lovely time setting up the rooms in our new house.

I am praying... That life will soon settle down. It's been so chaotic with moving and such.

Around the house... Stacks of empty boxes growing by the dozens (yay!). But unfortunately every where I look there is more to do.

One of my favorite things... being 5 minutes away from both Target and Wal-mart. Wahoo! Oh, and being able to order pizza for delivery!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Continue working on getting the pool clean, unpack my craft room, hang more pictures, break down boxes...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment