22 June 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... the sun is setting on a pretty nice day.

I am thinking... Sigh. My heart feels sad for people who's lives must be utterly miserable for them to seek out hurting others.

From the learning rooms... New curriculum!!!! Yay!!!!

I am thankful for... an abundance of "stuff", even though it was driving me crazy earlier when trying to get organized, lol!

From the kitchen... pot roast, mashed potatoes, veggies and sweet tea. Oh, and haircuts...yeah, we do haircuts in the kitchen, lol.

I am reading... "For the Children's Sake" by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay

I am hoping... that Joshua wakes up tomorrow with his cough all better. Poor bear!

I am creating... organized spaces!

I am praying... for patience.

Around the house... same things as usual. :)

One of my favorite things... looking forward to Rick having a vacation.

A few plans for the rest of the week... meeting with a friend tomorrow to talk about homeschool co-op plans, a party on Thursday, school, hopefully the gym, and all the usual good stuff.

Here is a picture thought(s) I am sharing with you..



0 comments:

Post a Comment