20 June 2010

A Father's Day Swim!

All Daddy wanted to do for Father's Day was spend the day in the pool. I love how it is the simplest things that make him the happiest!

Daddy wanted to try out his new grill, so he grilled out hotdogs and brats. It's kinda funny that he ended up going for us on Father's Day, but it's what he wanted, and we all had such a lovely time!


It ended up being a beautiful day to spend in the pool.


The boys had fun eating their yummy dinner outside. We made a batch of frozen strawberry drinks, and the boys thought that was the coolest! I was so glad I caught this sweet moment between Joshua and Joe sharing their chips!


Joe didn't want to be in his "baby boat" today...he wanted to SWIM! I am totally amazed at how well he is doing. It just seems to come naturally to him. He was feeling especially brave today and wanted to try jumping from the side!


Joe wasn't even scared when he went underwater! After Joe jumped a bunch of times, Jacob was even willing to give it a try. Jacob is my sweet cautious one, so I was proud of him for being so brave!


We had a great time hanging out in the pool. I'm glad that Daddy was able to spend the day just how he wanted!

I'm so proud to call this man the father of my children. I am so amazed by the example that he sets for them everyday. I love seeing how much they adore him, and want to emulate him. Happy Father's Day to the best daddy ever!

Love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment