15 June 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book



Outside my window... it looks dreary and muggy. Blech...

I am thinking... Why don't people just say what they mean, and mean what they say? It's not that complicated, people.

From the learning rooms... hitting the books hard today!

I am thankful for... my amazing, awesome and fantastic husband who just celebrated his birthday!

From the kitchen... fresh bread. Not sure what else yet...Oh, and I need to make up a batch of my cleaning supplies.

I am wearing...  a dark khaki suede skirt (yes, I know, suede in June sounds nuts...but it's really lightweight suede...) a brown, blue and melon paisley cami, and a light blue cardigan (yep, I'm joining SA, otherwise known as Sweaters Anonymous, any day now. )

I am reading... "Girls Just Gotta Have Clean.", oh and rock books and space books, of course. :)

I am hoping... to accomplish a good amount of work today before heading to my boot camp class at the gym- and all with an amazing amount of energy and a cheerful spirit, lol.

I am creating... a new, slimmer appearance. Well, here's hoping anyway, hahahaha.

I am praying... for wisdom.

Around the house... need to give the kitchen a good cleaning today, a little laundry, but otherwise not to much to do.

One of my favorite things... having a cup of coffee with a friend.

A few plans for the rest of the week... boot camp class tonight at the gym, school with the boys, spin class tomorrow, baking a cake for a raffle, M&M meeting on Thursday,

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

 

Love,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment