30 June 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... a beautiful Summer day

I am thinking... man, I love my boys!

From the learning rooms... loving the new curriculum, and lots and lots of reading! Yippee!


I am thankful for... great friends and "family"

From the kitchen... teething biscuits, and I'm not sure what else...yet...

I am wearing... brown tiered skirt, brown and green print camisole, green cardigan


I am reading... "The Creative Family" by Amanda Blake Soule, I'm really enjoying this book. :)

I am hoping... to get back on the work-out wagon next week


I am creating... schedules and menus and lesson plans, oh my!


I am praying... for clarity and wisdom

Around the house... same things as usual. :)

One of my favorite things... watching the boys play together, with nothing more than their imaginations, some hats, a couch and pillows. Oh, and watching three little boys cuddle together like the best of friends!



A few plans for the rest of the week... busy with school work and house work,

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

Our 100 box for school!

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment