08 June 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book



Outside my window... kinda scary looking stormy sky.

I am thinking... Wowza...

From the learning rooms... reading lots and lots of books on rocks and space!

I am thankful for... wow. So much to be thankful for! I am thankful for my amazing friends. I am so blessed by the wonderful ladies in my life. Love you!

From the kitchen... soup and sandwiches.

I am wearing... Khaki pinstriped pants (hmmm, thinking I must like pinstripes) pink and cream floral blouse layered over a white cami.

I am reading... "Girls Just Gotta Have Clean". Wow, I am such a geek.

I am hoping... that my stress level goes down and my energy level goes back up. Haha.

I am creating... thank you cards

I am praying... for so, so many things.

Around the house... the sounds of giggly boys playing together

One of my favorite things... singing hymns with my boys. Awesomeness.

A few plans for the rest of the week... spin class tomorrow, Summer reading kick-off at the park, lunch with friends, playdate/business meeting, Mary Kay meeting, playdate...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment