05 January 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book



Outside my window... WOW it is cold! And we still have a lot of snow on the ground.

I am thinking... Why is football so frustrating, yet husbands HAVE to watch it.

From the learning rooms... Jacob has been practicing with scissors. He sure loves to make things from paper...he MUST be my son, LOL.

I am thankful for...sleeping through the night!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!

From the kitchen...I have been enjoying getting back in the habit of baking regularly...and the boys are enjoying it, too ;)

I am wearing..a khaki calf length skirt, green sweater with buttons around the neckline as decoration, green argyle knee socks.

I am reading... "Created to Be His Helpmeet". I wasn't sure what to expect with this book...I have heard either great or horrible things about it. People really seem to love or hate it. Personally, I enjoyed the book. I don't think I learned anything new, but I always enjoy hearing other people's personal thoughts on the subject.

I am hoping... that everyone will be feeling better tomorrow.

I am creating... a new homemaking notebook. Oh goodie!

I am praying... Praying for several friends...

Around the house... I'm an organizing machine!

One of my favorite things...that my husband loves that I pay attention to his football team, even though I don't actually like football.

A few plans for the rest of the week... We are snowbound for the time being, lol. There's just too much snow and ice, and really even if there weren't, it is way to cold to take my little ones out. So, we are enjoying our time at home. Been doing tons of organizing, really getting our house in order. Now that Jamie is sleeping better, we have been able to get into a good routine.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


Love ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment