25 January 2010

Busy Monday!

Mondays always seem to be a bit busy in our household...it just always seems that there is much to be done!

This morning, I made bread while the boys played at the kitchen table. They love to sit at the table and talk and sing with me as I am working in the kitchen. I really cherish these times...it seems like we have the best conversations over making bread!



Later, we made a batch of laundry detergent. The house smelled so wonderful between the bread, and the smell of the soap melting! It is such a great feeling to know that I can make things like bread, or detergents, or whatever else for my family. I enjoy the time we spend together while doing the work!

This afternoon I am working on lesson plans, and making memory verse flash cards.

Blessings Abound,

1 comments:

  1. that is so neat. i have heard of folks making detergent but never actually seen it done.

    is there anything you cant make, lol?

    ReplyDelete