26 January 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...bright cheery sunshine!

I am thinking... wow this new blend of coffee is delicious!

From the learning rooms... new memory verse reward chart and flashcards, and the boys are ever so excited!


I am thankful for... knowing how blessed we truly are.

From the kitchen...I need to make wheat crackers and apple breakfast bars this afternoon.

I am wearing..a pink skirt with tiny blue flowers, a white shirt, and soft blue cardigan, oh and a pink bow in my hair, lol

I am reading... other than children's school books, not much reading going on here!

I am hoping... that my children always stay this sweet. I love their innocence and purity.

I am creating... lesson plans and workbooks.

I am praying... for all of those who are struggling right now.

Around the house... listening to Joseph saying "daptop, daptop" (laptop), Jamie contentedly sighing in his sleep...watching Jacob thinking deeply about something (oh how I wish I could see inside his mind!) and Joshua playing obliviously happily.

One of my favorite things... having friends who share the same values, and being encouraged by their edifying fellowship.

A few plans for the rest of the week... baking to restock the freezer, organizing clothing and closets.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..



Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment