19 January 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book



Outside my window... I'm watching a pair of cardinals. I love seeing them! I know most people are fascinated with the bright red males, but I really think the females are just so beautiful in their own, sweet way.

I am thinking... I just might take a nap today. I cannot believe how tired I am...

From the learning rooms... lots of discussion about the difference between "questions" and just saying something.

I am thankful for...I am looking around my house and all I can think is that I am so thankful for my home. I love that you can see our personality in it, that I am surrounded by reminders of my faith, and pictures of my blessings. When I am here, I don't want to leave, and when I am away, I look forward to returning home.

From the kitchen...I'm thinking meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, green beans and rolls. With sweet tea, of course.

I am wearing..a denim skirt, purple shirt and white cardigan. Oh, and pink, purple and black argyle knee socks. :)

I am reading... "Manual of Prayer". Really enjoying reading through the prayers.

I am hoping... To sleep better tonight. I just could not sleep last night and I am exhausted.

I am creating... new rooms. We have been doing some rearranging, and it feels like we have suddenly have new spaces.

I am praying... I have a lot on my mind...nothing serious, just "feels" like a lot...praying for some resolution.

Around the house... the sound of boys playing trains, and baby "chatter". Jamie is really starting to do a lot of the baby talking...

One of my favorite things...writing. Just sitting with a paper and pen and a comfy blanket and writing. Heavenly...

A few plans for the rest of the week... Mostly just working around the house, I have a Mommy meeting later this week that I think I am going to go to with just the older boys. Rick has taken this week off from work, so I am enjoying our extra time together. :)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..




Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment