29 December 2009

Family Breakfasts and My Sweet Boys

With our new schedule we have gone back to eating breakfast together as a family. It is such a nice way to start the day. The boys love that extra time with Daddy, and it just feels like everything gets started on the right foot.




It amazes me how well the boys will play together, especially with a structured activity like blocks or coloring. Joe is really wanting to be one of the big boys lately and loves sitting at the table just like them.




And just 'cuz he's cute...



This afternoon I found these two cuddling up under a blanket in the "big chair"...

It's becoming more and more apparent how close these two are...they are just the best of friends and it makes me incredibly happy. I love listening to them talk to each other and hearing Jacob teach Joshua things or explaining something to him. I am amazed at how caring Jacob can be, and how much patience he has for the Bear.

Well I am off to finish up dinner and to put up our new color coded family schedule!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. tell me your children don't play nicely together in your clean house while smelling fresh baked bread, hahahaha. you are a doll. i'm not jealous, i'm not jealous, i'm not jealous. okay, maybe a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i forgot to say- what a cutie that baby is!

    ReplyDelete