15 December 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...about twenty deer grazing! I could only grab a picture of the few closest to the window.



I am thinking... through my plans for the rest of the afternoon. Busy, busy days this week!

From the learning rooms... puzzles!!!


I am thankful for...my boys who are so excited for it to snow again so that they can sled.

From the kitchen...cookies!!!! Lots and lots of cookies. Yesterday I made eight dozen Cowboy Cookies, today I am making Christmas cookies, sugar cookies and frosting, and chocolate chip cookies.



I am wearing...olive wide-leg pants, green blouse with lavender flowers and a mandarin collar, taupe cardigan, and a leather headband with embossed flowers.

I am reading... I have been way too tired to read this week...

I am hoping... to get everything accomplished that I need to. There is so much to do this week!

I am creating... gift bags for the cookies for the cookie swap on Thursday.



I am praying... for those who are less fortunate than us.

Around the house... preparing for our Christmas party.

One of my favorite things... COFFEE

A few plans for the rest of the week... Well, Thursday is the Mommy and Me Cookie Swap, and Friday is the Christmas party. The rest of the week is busy with getting the house and food ready for the party.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


How pretty is this new headband???? I just LOVE it!

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment