08 December 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...SNOW!

I am thinking... How can children be dead to the world asleep one second, and then in the middle of a rowdy conversation the next? And how do BOTH boys start in the middle of a conversation with each other...as if the fell asleep talking and just woke up to finish the conversation...

From the learning rooms... learning about long and short, practicing drawing straight, and slanted lines and circles, and drawing real pictures! ( so excited about the last one!)


I am thankful for... boys who are suddenly not so little.


From the kitchen...I am thinking about making banana nut muffins later today.

I am wearing...
Chocolate brown pants with faint striping in them, a lavender turtle neck sweater from Ann Taylor, hair in a high ponytail.

I am reading... reading, reading, oh how I miss reading.

I am hoping... to curl up with my journal, a pen, a warm cup of coffee and a snuggly blanket.

I am creating... Christmas presents under the tree!

I am praying... praying for oh so many things right now.

Around the house... finished decorating for Christmas. Now it's time to start getting things together for our party.


One of my favorite things... warm coffee on a cold morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I was scheduled to go to a cookie swap tomorrow, but with the snow I am just not sure...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


Pax Christi,

0 comments:

Post a Comment