05 December 2009

Pink Saturday

As I said last week, most of you know of my love for all things pink and pretty, and for homemaking. But those of you who REALLY know me well, no of my other great love...COFFEE. Ok, so maybe you don't have to know me that well to know that, LOL.

I have been looking for the perfect coffee cup. I am a tiny bit (slight under exaggeration, lol) particular about my cup. It had to be stainless steel (inside, not just on the outside) because I am just certain that plastic makes things taste funny (told ya I am quirky ;) ) and it HAD to be pink. I had been holding out until I found just the right one...suffering through drinking from a regular ole coffee mug...going through the occasional torture of a gnat landing in my coffee because I had left it sitting while working on something...feeling the terrible loss that comes from spilling a few drops of that precious warm brown liquid...having my coffee get cold because I was changing diapers...but, ALAS! The perfect coffee cup was found.

Love,


2 comments:

  1. what brand is this and where did u get it. does it keep it warm longer because it is steel on the inside too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    I'm not sure what brand it is...it had a breast cancer awareness sticker on it and I purchased it at Wal-mart. I was so excited to find it, I have been searching for just the right coffee cup for a long time...

    It does a good job of keeping my coffee warm. The biggest thing to me though was the taste...I just can't stand the way plastic makes my drinks taste (I know, I'm weird) and just HAD to find a stainless steel cup.

    Hugs,
    Melly Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete