03 July 2008

New Homemaking Site

I am really enjoying my homemaking blog, but I thought that it might be neat to have an actual website that contained all of the homemaking resources that I plan to share on here.

My prayer is that in sharing what I have learned, I may be able to encourage someone else in their journey as a wife, mother and homemaker. Perhaps other ladies will feel that they can also contribute and together we can provide a vast resource for Catholic ladies living out their vocation in the domestic Church.

As homemakers it is easy to fall into letting the mundane tasks overwhelm us, but it is important to remember that the little things that we do to take care of our families have a greater purpose! In washing the laundry and preparing meals and wiping messy faces, we are showing our children love and kindness. Perhaps that kindness will grow into a desire to serve others. Perhaps they will learn from the quiet example that you are setting to die to self and serve Our Lord first. So remember as you go about your day doing the “little things”, that there is no work too small to matter to Our Heavenly Father.

May God Bless you as you strive to serve Him in all that you do!

www.catholichomemaking.com

www.proverbs31homemaking.com



A.M.D.G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment