07 July 2008

Homemaking Challenge

1. Bake a loaf of bread.
2. Add recipes to Catholic Homemaking site.
3. Clean kitchen (thoroughly clean countertops, sweep, mop, polish front of refrigerator, dust decoratives)
4. Dinner: Shepard’s Pie, Butter Beans, Bread.
5. Laundry.
6. Paint plaster trains for a birthday present for Jacob.

Things have been so busy around here! I tend to like to be challenged and to have a lot on my plate as they say, so it seems that I am constantly finding ways to be more busy. Like launching a homemaking website only weeks after opening my modest clothing business. Being busy challenges me, and I do enjoy it.

I am also going to try and spend a little more time on some crafts though. I haven’t had much time lately, and I think that having that time re-energizes me. It is my quiet time to just step away from everything else. I like to pray quietly as I create things, pray for the people I am making something for, or about anything that may be weighing on me.

Well I must get back to work!

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!



Happy Homemaking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment