18 July 2008

Homemaking Challenge

This week has been just crazy busy. Joseph had his four month checkup, I attended a tea with the ladies at my parish, and there just seems to be a lot of little stuff this week. So today I’d like to take some time to get caught up.

1. Get caught up on laundry.
2. Create a menu combining some of our family favorites with some new frugal recipes.
3. Take inventory of the pantry, refrigerator and freezer.
4. Make grocery shopping list.
5. Make iced tea, lemonade, and orange juice.
6. Cut children’s fingernails (I cant believe how fast they grow!)
7. Finish organizing planner.
8. Bake a loaf of bread.
9. Dinner~ A Medley of Vegetables and Homemade Rolls. I haven’t decided which vegetables I am making yet.

+A.M.D.G.+



Happy Homemaking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment