02 July 2008

Homemaking Challenge

One of my big goals lately has been to create a stash of foods in the freezer to have on hand when I am running short on time, or for some reason am not able to cook as much as I’d like. So that has been one of my top items on my homemaking challenge lately.

My Homemaking Challenge for Today…
1. Bake rolls to add to my freezer stash, using my Homemade Rolls Recipe, and my White Rolls Recipe.
2. Wash three loads of laundry.
3. Dinner- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole, Rolls
4. Reorganize the children’s pajama drawers. The two older boys have outgrown some of the pajamas in their drawer and we decided to rearrange where we have them. I recently reorganized their dresser, so now I’m reorganizing where their pajamas are as well.



Happy Homemaking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment