23 July 2008

Homemaking Challenge

My husband worked from home Monday and Tuesday, so I haven’t had much internet access this week. But today I am back, and have much catching up to do. I went shopping this past weekend for inventory for our store, so I need to get that up.

1. Add new inventory to Modest Melly’s. Crop pictures, add to database, enter into site.
2. Transfer flour to zip top bags and label. I have been storing it in a large tub, but I think that it will stay fresh for longer if I have it in bags inside the container. So I am transferring nearly 50 lbs of flour into gallon sized baggies. This could take a while, hehe. Then when I finish with that tub, there’s the bread flour, sugar, brown sugar, rice…. And I need to label each bag as well. I need to change the label tape cartidge in my label maker since it is out.
3. After transferring flour I will need to reclean the kitchen as I am sure i will make a mess. :)
4. Continue working on my new wardrobe book that I am putting together. (Yes, I know. I am obsessed with the whole organizing thing, but it works for us!)
5. Laundry. Washed, dried, folded and PUT AWAY! Somehow clothes seem to get lost between the laundry room and the closets…
6. Organize pantry. We are really dedicating ourselves to eating healthy, so I need to rearrange the pantry to make room for some different things.
7. Dinner~ Leftover spaghetti.



Happy Homemaking,

0 comments:

Post a Comment