13 January 2011

Thankful Thursday


I love little reminders to be thankful for the blessings in my life. It is so easy to get bogged down with the stresses and burdens in daily life and lose sight of the blessings all around us.

Fresh, real milk...straight from a cow. Many times when we pick up our milk for the week, we see that it was milked that morning. I am thankful for the delicious cream and for how much the boys love drinking their fresh milk!

I am so thankful for the warmth of home...even when home is often chilly because it is a drafty ole farmhouse! No matter the weather outside, I can always count on the warmth that comes from being surrounded by my family.

I am especially thankful tonight for a little boys who was thrilled to have new "nannies" that mommy made for him! He has been asking for plain nannies, with no characters or patterns (yes, he truly is a good boy, with an amazing heart and desire to follow God!). He said they were the most comfortable nannies he has ever worn. He was just beaming. It makes my heart feel so good to know that such a little thing like new nannies could make him feel so special.

In Christ's Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment