11 January 2011

Our Supper Table


Over the years I have made some really great long distance friends, and have often thought about how nice it would be to just sit and fellowship and eat together! So, this eve, I am inviting you to join us at our supper table, at least in spirit!

The lamps are lit, and the table is set. On our menu this eve we have meatballs, mashed potatoes, and green beans (made with bacon and lots of butter of course!). After we eat, Daddy reads our Bible reading and our Beside the Still Waters devotion, oh and we also usually sing a song or two!

Oh how lovely it would be to share a meal with each of you. I am so thankful for the blessing of friends in my life, both those close to home and those I have never met face to face! God is so good to me!

With Love,

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much, God bless you I with love to have fellowship with you and have a good meal. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish we could be there! Definitely there in spirit! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete