01 February 2009

The Lord's Day

Joseph was very good at church this morning, I was even able to stay in for quite a bit of the service. Several of the ladies commented on how he seems to be full of joy and sunshine. He does have one of those smiles that brings joy to everyone around.

We decided to begin a new devotional book for our morning devotionals, My Utmost For His Highest. I always enjoy starting a new book, something about it reminds me of Spring time.

We also got our new schedule written out, and I look forward to starting it tomorrow.

1 comments:

  1. Our baby was doing much better in meeting yesterday, too. I wish I could say the same for #2. Papa had to take him out for some reason. I was really trying to pay attention to the sermon and actually heard a chunk of it. One of the ladies in our church will email me the notes, knowing I miss so much tending to children.
    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete