10 February 2009

Blessedly Busy Days

Things are busy as always around here...I have been so blessed with having help in cleaning the house, and this has given me so much more time to do things that were always falling down further on my to-do list, and for this I am very thankful!

I am also so excited to have a new laptop, which my husband surprised me with this weekend! I am really enjoying being able to take my computer around the house to work on things, I am having to adjust to it a bit, but I do really like having it. :)

This afternoon I think I might work on organizing my sewing things in the cabinet in our room. Somehow it has become quite a mess. It seems like there are always so many sewing projects going at once, and never quite enough time to keep it all organized properly. This is really something that I need to work on.

Next week I am going over to one of the other ladies houses to work on coverings, and to look through her baby patterns. I have been looking for plain baby patterns to sew for Joseph, and she said she had a box of patterns for me to look through.

We have been liking the switch to "real" milk. Now my Jacob wants nothing but that, and Joshua refuses to drink store bought milk. Even Joseph seems to prefer the real thing. We have been buying our eggs from the same place as our milk. What amazes me is that we can purchase these things fresh for so much less than what they cost at the grocery store! Not to mention that they are fresh...really fresh, as in usually the same day! There is something about buying Saturday's eggs on Saturday,lol.

Well, I must close for now, and get back to work :), but I will post a few pictures of the children, as I know it has been a while.

May God's Blessings Be Upon You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment