07 December 2005

Shopping and Scrapbooking

This afternoon I had a chiropractic appointment, and then Jacob and I went shopping to buy a few craft supplies for Christmas gifts that I am making. I am making rice heating pads for Mom, Memaw, Cindy and Beth. I am also making a quilted throw made of fleece for Beth. Jacob was sweet at the store.

I worked on our wedding album this morning. It is finally almost finished! It has only been three years,lol! It has turned out beautifully. I am very pleased with it. I plan to do a family album next. Well, actually two. One for all of the day to day and special pictures over the next year, and then one that will hold pictures from all of the special occasions-to be added to throughout the years. That album is a beautiful leather bound book that we will keep in the living room.

Blessings,

0 comments:

Post a Comment