09 December 2005

Sewing, Holiday Preparations, and Playtime with Jacob

Yesterday was a busy day. I wrapped Jacob's Christmas presents and made all of the bows for them. I also made the rice heating pads, so now I just need to write out the instructions on pretty cards. I made the first four rows of Beth's throw. I hope to finish it this weekend.

I really enjoyed sewing yesterday. My sewing table is in front of a window and it was so pleasant to sit there working on my projects and gazing out of the window. I think I will want to find more sewing projects to do now that I have such a wonderful place to sew.

Today is Dad's birthday. I need to make sure to remind Rick to call him.

I need to work on making Christmas cards. I haven't even decided on what I am making. I also really need to get started on the gift baskets. I need to plan the dinner menu for Christmas. We also need to finish Christmas shopping. There is so much to do!

Jacob is really starting to enjoy his playtime on the floor. He likes that he is able to hold on to toys. We have a lot of fun playing together.

I cannot believe that it is almost Christmas. This year has flown by! Time is passing by so quickly. I can hardly believe that Jacob is four months old. Princess' birthday is in two days. We have had her nearly a year. It has really gone by fast.

I really love my new craft room! It is such a pleasant place to work! I really had a wonderful time sewing yesterday. It made me want to do more sewing. I would really like to learn more sewing skills. I think that it is wonderful to make things. It makes me feel so good inside. I think that it would be fantastic to be able to make clothes. Maybe I will be able to teach myself. I have taught myself other things, so I think that I could learn. I am currently teaching myself to knit.

In Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment