03 December 2005

Christmas Trees



I just got home from the nail salon. I had a manicure and a very relaxing pedicure . They asked about how Jacob was doing. It is a great nail salon that I have been going to the whole time I was expecting, so they know us well :).

This afternoon we are headed to Lowe's for a Christmas tree and paint for my craft room. We are also going shopping for more Christmas decorations.

I am in the process of redecorating my craft room. It is a mess at the moment. I am hoping to paint this week. I would like to have it done before everyone comes for Christmas. Mom is always interested in what I am doing in there. She said she wants to set up a room like mine when they move.

Jacob was really sweet while we were shopping. He was smiling and babbling and just as happy as could be. It was a really enjoyable time.

The Christmas trees are beautiful! The white lights on the tree in the front room are elegant and almost magical looking. The colored light tree is beautiful and fun. We have three trees to put on the front porch. What a lovely Christmas this will be!

We talked to Beth this evening. She said that she also really enjoyed our time together at Thanksgiving. She is looking forward to coming at Christmas. I am going to clean out my closet and have her go through and see if she wants any of it. She had expressed some interest in some things so I thought that might be nice.

With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment