25 December 2005

Merry Christmas!





Merry Christmas! Oh what a wonderful Christmas! It was so wonderful to have the family together. I am so glad that everyone came. I think that Jacob really enjoyed the company. It was great for him to be surrounded with so much love.

Jacob liked opening presents! He loved his excersaucer! He liked looking at all of the toys (too many toys!) He had so much fun playing with Papa. He just laughed and laughed.

Princess enjoyed the presents too. She knew which ones were hers (perhaps it was the pink?) She really liked her new traveling bag, she could not wait to get in it!

I think Mom and Dad really liked their presents. Dad came up and thanked us again before he left.

Beth was excited to go through my clothes. I gave her a Louis Vuitton that I had never even used. It was a smaller size that didn't fit all of my stuff. She was really excited about it. She said she really liked the throw blanket that I made for her. It just felt good to be able to do something nice for her.

It was really so great being together as a family for Christmas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment