14 December 2005

Baking, and Card Making, and Such

Rick was not feeling well earlier today so I made him a goodie bag with cookies and some medicine, and I went and got him a special smoothie with an "immune boost" and special vitamins to help you feel better. I brought that along with lunch up to his work. When I talked to him this afternoon, he said he was feeling much better, so I guess I helped. :)

Yesterday I mad eight batches of chocolate chip cookies. They turned out delicious. Everyone always says that I make the best cookies.

I am trying to get myself organized. I feel a little scatterbrained the past few days. There is so much to do before Christmas, and I do not have time to not be focused.

I have the main part of our Christmas cards finished. They have turned out beautifully. I still need to buy some ribbon to add the finishing touches.

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment