05 December 2005

A Doctor's Visit and Busy Days

We have had a busy day! Jacob had an appointment with his pediatrician today. The doctor said that he is really healthy and looks great. Jacob is up to 16 pounds! The doctor said that Jacob is really smart, but we already knew that ;)!

The doctor also gave us the go-ahead at starting him on solid foods. Jacob has such a healthy appetite and definitely seems ready to try something new. So this evening we gave him his first taste of rice cereal. He was so excited to actually eat "real" food.

After his appointment, we stopped for a coffee and then ran by the store where I picked up a new table for my dollhouse.

Yesterday, we worked on painting my craft room. We are going to paint the final coat this afternoon. I also put the base coat on my sewing cart.

This afternoon I did a thorough cleaning of the kitchen. Now I am tired. I have worked hard yesterday and today.

I made Dad's birthday card and a card for Rick's cousin because she just had her baby today, a baby girl.

I spoke with Memaw and Papa today and they are planning to arrive the Friday before Christmas.

In Christ's Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment