23 August 2010

Weekend Happenings










Saturday the sun came back out, so Jacob and I went outside to color as promised. What an enjoyable time! I'm not sure if the 3-D chalk is really 3-D, but it was bright and colorful. :) We drew pictures of our family and flowers and suns and all sorts of fun things.

I love watching the boys play pretend together. They were driving the "dog truck". I'm not sure where they were going, but they were going to get there together and I'm pretty sure the journey was the best part!


Baby Jamie is quite the little pianist. You should hear him sing! He sure enjoys playing piano with mommy, and mommy sure enjoys playing with him. :)

Sunday afternoon we decided to go for a drive along the Sante Fe Trail. I love the area where we live...there are just so many interesting and educational places to go and see! I really think the country land here must be the prettiest in the whole world. There's just something special about the cornfields and green pastures, and that never ending azure blue sky.

Blessings,

0 comments:

Post a Comment